Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

A Big Update

I am so sorry we haven't updated the blog in a while!  Life is moving so fast!

In April I turned 40 and that was a great time.



Then we also had Easter/Birthday with Dad and Carol.


Then for Mother's Day I made this video for Sha:



And we went to New York. 

I got to see old pals from St. David's.  We also saw Claire, Raina, Gabe and Cory in the Big Apple. 



We went to Barbara's for Mother's Day, and the Gordon's gave Hunter a laptop!





We drove to Albany to see Richele, Mike, Jackson. Danny, and Lucas (plus Ricochet).  And we spent some time in Ithaca.  It was great and we got some great pictures:

From NY 2010From 2010-05-10 (by Eye-Fi)From 2010-05-10 (by Eye-Fi)
From 2010-05-11 (by Eye-Fi)From 2010-05-11 (by Eye-Fi)From 2010-05-13 (by Eye-Fi)
From 2010-05-13 (by Eye-Fi)From 2010-05-12 (by Eye-Fi)From 2010-05-12 (by Eye-Fi)


Cousin Ron got married to Helen!






For our Anniversary Sha and I decided to go see some live music, and to give each other a VW camper van which we still need to name.



And today Hunter and I went sailing

No comments:

Post a Comment