Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Packing "the bag"!

Hey Everyone!
Thanks for all the encouraging email, phone calls, and giant boxes full of clothes and toys!
I am packing up "the Bag" that we will be taking to the hospital and I thought I would ask what should I pack that I haven't listed here.

The Bag for Hospital

for Hunter
  • baby outfit
    • cotton swaddle - muslin
    • baby hat/bonnet
for Sha
  • terry robe
  • exercise ball (deflated) with pump
  • clothes for the ride home
  • warm outfit/cold outfit
  • snacks
    • juice boxes
    • coconut water
    • cheese
    • crackers
    • granola bars
    • cucumbers
    • raspberry leaf tea
    • berry green powder
for Me
  • swim trunks
  • couple of t-shirts
  • shorts
  • underwear
  • socks
  • warm outfit/cold outfit
Misc
  • shaving kit
  • combs and hairbrushes
  • tooth brushes, toothpaste and toothpaste
  • nice shampoo and soaps
  • iPod touch with movies and music
  • Hypnobirthing Signs
  • Birthplan
  • cell phone chargers
Any other suggestions? We are going to update the blog (which will update Facebook, grandparents, etc.) so hopefully we will be able to let everyone know exactly when Hunter makes his appearance. If you want to be alerted by cell you can follow me by using Twitter (http://twitter.com/jcrossman)

2 comments:

  1. List looks good-a few minor things you might want: make sure you have socks for Sha, hospitals are always cold. And maybe some slippers. Make sure to pack a selection of larger-sized clothes (maybe even maternity) for Sha to wear home-the gigantic tummy does not deflate as quickly as it seems it should. Nursing bra, nursing pads, lanolin, lactation consultant's phone #. A few baby blankets and pee-pee pads. Socks for baby. And don't forget the car seat, they won't let you leave without one.

    You guys are so organized, you have a great head start here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Megan! Sha says you are a smart lady! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete