Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Getting ready

Hey everyone!
We aren't quite in birthing mode just yet, but Sha and I are getting ready. We have the bags packed and the child seat is in the car. Tiny pampers,and wipes are in the changing table, and the baby books are dog-eared and read. It is truly the calm before the storm. Sha is doing as well as she can be for someone in her condition. I am excited and anxious to meet Hunter, but I am feeling great.
I have set up my phone so that the second Hunter is born it should go out to the blog, Facebook, and Twitter. We also set up a new phone numbers through Google Voice which will let us read your voice mails, since Google Voice transcribes them.
We really appreciate all the gifts, as well as the advice and the positive encouragement.

I will keep you posted

James

No comments:

Post a Comment